WE WILL NOT BE RACING AUGUST 29TH DUE TO LABOR DAY WEEKEND HOLIDAY.
DOUBLE POINTS WILL BE ON SEPTEMBER 5TH.
IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS THE WEBSITE WILL GO UNDER RENOVATION, BUT
IT WILL NOT AFFECT YOUR ABILITY TO ACCESS IT. ONCE COMPLETE
I WILL BE ABLE TO UPLOAD PHOTOS AND ALL THE POINTS LINKS WILL WORK!!
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR KART NUMBERS ARE READABLE FROM THE SCORER'S STAND
SEVERAL LAST WEEK WERE NOT - HAVE A BACK NUMBER PLATE -
IF I CAN'T READ THEM YOU WON'T BE SCORED!!
NO SEAT TIME UNTIL END OF SEASON - AFTER POINTS ARE OVER --
Open link is still not working sometimes - here is the update:
Rich Kelly 287 pts, Kyle Youngs 273 pts, Josh Makatura 215 pts, Zach Gee 197 pts,
Keith Youngs 185 pts, Josh Sawyer 172 pts, Dave Ryall 162 pts,
Rick Ryall 104 pts, RJ Heffner 61 pts, Don Hurlburt 52 pts
Gates open at 5pm and racing will start at 7pm. Hot laps at 6:25pm.
Pit admission will be $10 per person unless you have a season pass
and racing is $5 per person per class (unless you have a membership -
one membership per class running).
Reserved pit spots will be in effect from this Friday through
the season. We will be handing out your window plaquards
and show you to your pit stall upon entrance.
If you have not purchased a reserved
pit spot, you will need to park past the open
parking A frame signs.
Items discussed and/or agreed upon at the pre-season meeting:
- Starting with Junior 1 class disc clutch is ok in plate classes
- On/off switch will be required in kids classes and we will
discuss a specific spot once we start practicing
- Karts should have the weight on the kart (stickers are fine)
- If you are using weights on your kart they need to be painted white
with the kart # on them -
must be bolted & lock nut in place - NO UNATTACHED WEIGHTS
- Fuel test
- Karts should have number plate on the back
- Must wear long sleeves - should be cotton
- 87 octane fuel in clones
- 6 caution rule
- You must push the karts through the pits - NO DRIVING THEM THROUGH
- If you do not get weighed - you do not get points or pay out (YOUR CHOICE!!)
- Illegal parts rule discussed
- King of the Ring Race discussed
- Plaques with date, position & class instead of trophies with stickers was discussed
(or stickers for the karts for feature wins - like football players receive the stickers
for their helmets)
- More consistency with the chopping/slamming calls
- Head flagger will be the only flagger to talk to drivers (if they do something wrong)
A few minor changes were made to the rules in certain classes. Those will be
updated and uploaded to the website by March 22nd.
GATES OPEN AT 5PM ~ RACING STARTS AT 7PM
HOT LAPS START AT 6:15PM
COST WILL BE $10 FOR EACH PERSON ENTERING THE PITS
$5 TO REGISTER EACH KART
POINTS WILL CONTINUE FROM MIDSEASON - WE DO NOT GO BACK TO ZERO
POINTS ARE DISTRIBUTED AS FOLLOWS:
HEATS: 1ST - 10 PTS, 2ND - 9 PTS, 3RD - 8 PTS AND ON DOWN
TO 1 POINT FOR 10TH PLACE
FEATURES: 1ST - 50 PTS, 2ND - 49 PTS, 3RD - 48 PTS AND ON DOWN
UNTIL THE LAST KART - MINUS ONE POINT PER POSITION.
REMEMBER...IF YOU ARE A MEMBER RUNNING FOR POINTS - YOU HAVE TO RUN ATLEAST 3 RACES
PRIOR TO MID-SEASON FOR A MID-SEASON PLAQUE AND TO RECEIVE AN END OF YEAR TROPHY YOU
MUST RUN A TOTAL OF 4 RACES BY SEASON END -
ATLEAST 1 RACE OR MORE PRIOR TO OR AT MID-SEASON
AND THEN ATLEAST 1 -3 RACES AFTER MID-SEASON - TOP 3 POSITIONS RECEIVE A
MID-SEASON PLAQUE POSITIONS 1-3 RECEIVE TROPHIES IF THEY ARE ELIGIBLE
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RESERVE A PIT SPOT OR REQUEST A YEARLY
SPONSORSHIPS (RACE & BILLBOARD) ARE AVAILABLE -
Friday Races - Gates open at 5:00pm - Racing starts at 7:00pm
For questions or comments about this website contact: mailto:email@example.com